Jackpot Terms & Conditions
Provisions Relating to Specific Games: Jackpot and Progressive Jackpots
- Each progressive jackpot game will have a ribbon across its icon saying ‘Jackpot’ and a rolling meter underneath it so you can watch the jackpot value as it increases, in real time, across the pool of progressive jackpot games.
- You acknowledge and agree that we offer progressive jackpots only for certain games.
- For every wager you make in one of the progressive jackpot games, an additional percentage (1% of your game bet) goes towards the jackpot.
- When playing a progressive jackpot game, your total bet is a combination of your regular game bet and your jackpot contribution.
- A progressive jackpot is a jackpot which increases in size as a result of contributions from monies staked by players who may be based in various countries.
- We may decommission a progressive jackpot at any time (including before the jackpot is won in certain circumstances).
- Your regular bet goes towards your possible game wins and your jackpot contribution goes towards your possible jackpot wins. Your jackpot contribution will not increase your wins in the game.
- Your game bet is deducted first and then the jackpot contribution is deducted.
- You must have sufficient funds to play the total bet (game bet + jackpot contribution), as presented in the game, to be able to play. If you have insufficient balance for both the regular bet and the jackpot combined, it will reflect on the bottom of the screen and you will not be able to place the bet.
- You acknowledge that players cannot play jackpots before depositing in the casino. Players cannot play free rounds (eg free spins or no deposit bonus) on jackpot games.
- In the event that a player wins a jackpot and exits the game before the notification, the jackpot win will be added to the player’s balance and the win will reflect in the game history.
- Regarding wagering rules please see paragraphs Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud and Cashout Procedures in the User Agreement.