We encourage you to play responsibly.
It is strictly against our rules and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 years old to open an account or to play on ScratchMania.com.
We want you to have fun and enjoy your online experience with ScratchMania.com while enabling you to gamble responsibly at all times.
Whilst the majority of people do gamble responsibly, for some, gambling can become a problem.
We suggest the following guidelines to gambling responsibly:
- Establish limits for the amount of money you are willing to spend before you start playing.
- Gambling is not advisable if you are attempting to make up for any prior losses
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Don't forget that gambling is an entertaining game of chance. There are no systems or formulas that guarantee success.
We provide players with the following options to assist them to gamble responsibly:
If you become concerned about your gambling behavior, you can request a period of self exclusion by sending an email to our Support Team. Your account will be blocked for the period of time you request - a week, a month or any other specified length of time. During this period; any new accounts you might attempt to open will also be blocked as soon as detected, and the request for temporary blocked access will be enforced and irrevocable. You may call our Support Team to re-activate your account once the self-exclusion period has ended. We reserve the right at our own sole discretion to withhold all deposited and related monies in relation to such accounts.
If you are unsure about requesting self-exclusion, ask yourself these questions:
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you trying to make up for prior gambling losses?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
If your answer is yes to at least one of them, we recommend that you request self exclusion and seek professional help. **
Limitations of deposits are available on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. If you want to set a predetermined limit or to decrease your limit, please contact our Support Team, who will be happy to serve you. As a member of ScratchMania.com, you may request that your maximum deposit amount be limited or that your account be closed. Contact our Customer Support.
Access to account history:
By reviewing your account history you become aware of your pattern of play. This awareness can be a great help in recognizing a potential gambling-addiction problem. We encourage players to look at their account history and to be aware of their choices.
Our staff has received training and is aware of our policy of Responsible Gaming. If approached about any issue in this realm, their response will be immediate.
**If you find yourself with a compulsive gambling problem, please go urgently to seek professional help. A wealth of information as well as help can be found at the website Gamblers-Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org